Fiverr Forum

It's Correction Weekend Baby! If you're making Low or No sales At all... Let me help you!

Hello People! Its been a very long time I’ve added something to the community. I’ve been creating several cool videos but I can’t upload it here cause I don’t want to do anything that may be seen as a violation of the community rules!

So, I can only give you written stuff… :slight_smile:

Okay, that said, am working on a 7 part(or more) training course! This course is something that would have made me tons of Dollars off fiverr, but I really want other sellers to be happy and proud of fiverr just like I have been for the past 2 months!

So, this weekend, am going to help as many people as possible to analyze their fiverr accounts and tell them exactly what they’re doing wrong or what they’ve done wrong!

This is not a direct assurance that I will help you make immediate sales(because I don’t do gig exchange), but by the time I’m done with analyzing and re-strategizing your fiverr account for you, There will be a positive improvement to your business.

If you’re wondering what qualifications I have to offer this free selfless service on the community, please check my previous posts and my Fiverr account and see what my buyers say about me. :slight_smile:

Okay, let’s have the Requests Pouring in!!!

Please Note: MAKE SURE YOU REPLY TO MY CORRECTION RESPONSES AND DO EXCATLY WHAT YOU’VE BEEN INSTRUCTED, IF YOU NEED A PRIVATE TUTELAGE OR ASSISTANCE, DO NOT HESITATE TO INBOX ME OKAY?

Thanks,

I will be expecting your request!

Got a White Board Video Animation to Create!

Regards,

Graphics_Pro360