Its frustrating When Buyers dont give review

ali_haider125

Well you can ask him nicely to review your service, but after all it’s his choice to rate you or not - you got paid for your work. 😉

matevzs1 you are right seller is got paid but review is more important then $ because seller is work for best review , and also buyer place those gig who have positive review .

• 1 year later...

Well you can ask him nicely to review your service, but after all it’s his choice to rate you or not - you got paid for your work. 😉

Don’t do this if you dint want to get a warning for a violation of the TOS.

If a buyer wants to do it he will do it if not move on.

Don’t do this if you dint want to get a warning for a violation of the TOS.

If a buyer wants to do it he will do it if not move on.

Well, I wrote that 1 year ago. To clarify, I never ask for a review, as I receive it from 80% of my clients, which is enough for me. But, you can ask for it (I agree it’s annoying, that’s why I don’t) and it’s not against the ToS as long as you ask something like “I would appreciate it, if you could leave me an honest review, so I can improve my services.” and not for a good review - that would be against ToS.

• 8 months later...

what if buyer mark the order as completed and ask for more work that is even not in the project details and then will give good reviews else bad.

ask for more work that is even not in the project details and then will give good reviews else bad.

That is threatening, and threatening isn’t allowed. You can report that to Customer Support, Trust & Safety team.

ask for more work that is even not in the project details and then will give good reviews else bad.

That is threatening, and threatening isn’t allowed. You can report that to Customer Support, Trust & Safety team.

Thanks for quick response. actually its been 4 days to order completion, still i am supporting whatever he needs but day by day new requirements are coming in. Problem is that communication is not over fiverr. So still i can show that communication to CS to proof or not?

Thanks for quick response. actually its been 4 days to order completion, still i am supporting whatever he needs but day by day new requirements are coming in. Problem is that communication is not over fiverr. So still i can show that communication to CS to proof or not?

Problem is that communication is not over fiverr. So still i can show that communication to CS to proof or not?

If you have the permission from CS to communicate outside of Fiverr, it won’t be a problem. However, if you did it without their permission, they could see it as a ToS violation.

Archived