Its Like I am Invisible

bighabit

Hello there! 🙂

Your gigs are very niche, which has the downside of being limited in appeal, so few people will need what you offer, but they’re likely to find your gigs if they search for very specific terms - hope that makes sense!

Are there any more services you could offer which might appeal to a broader range of buyers?

The ‘I will be your tour guide etc.’ might be a bit outwith Fiverr’s ToS as you’re only supposed to offer virtual services - not actually meet your buyers face to face - I’d check with CS if I were you.

Good luck! ☀️

Hello there! 🙂

Your gigs are very niche, which has the downside of being limited in appeal, so few people will need what you offer, but they’re likely to find your gigs if they search for very specific terms - hope that makes sense!

Are there any more services you could offer which might appeal to a broader range of buyers?

The ‘I will be your tour guide etc.’ might be a bit outwith Fiverr’s ToS as you’re only supposed to offer virtual services - not actually meet your buyers face to face - I’d check with CS if I were you.

Good luck! ☀️

Thank You sooo much, I really appreciate this insight, hence I will brainstorm more on it. whats the full meaning of CS

Wow, your gigs are unique just as the first person said. And I know it will be of use to a lot people, I just think those people are few and far between unless you try to reach them yourself. I say do some social media marketing, or in person advertising so you can reach your customer base. Something so niche as this will not just attract customers to it.

Good luck, glad to see some diverse gigs.

Wow, your gigs are unique just as the first person said. And I know it will be of use to a lot people, I just think those people are few and far between unless you try to reach them yourself. I say do some social media marketing, or in person advertising so you can reach your customer base. Something so niche as this will not just attract customers to it.

Good luck, glad to see some diverse gigs.

ok! ok! I’m starting to get the picture…

Archived