It's my first day on Fiverr and i am done with my first gig today

Welcome to the Fiverr platform and also the Fiverr Community. The Forum here is a great place to learn more about how you can improve your reputation and performance as a Seller. Congrats on setting up your first Gig, and Good Luck!

Welcome to the Forum! Here you can share experience to encourage other sellers, ask some questions (Just make sure no one asked/answered them before), and stay up to date with the latest of Fiverr.

By the way, I got my first order in 2 months. Some of the luckiest get theirs first order within just an hour! If you get stuck on no orders for 3 weeks, I recommend you upgrade your gigs, add a better look, and try to make it more eyecatching.

Welcome to the Forum! Here you can share experience to encourage other sellers, ask some questions (Just make sure no one asked/answered them before), and stay up to date with the latest of Fiverr.

By the way, I got my first order in 2 months. Some of the luckiest get theirs first order within just an hour! If you get stuck on no orders for 3 weeks, I recommend you upgrade your gigs, add a better look, and try to make it more eyecatching.

Hi… what does it mean by upgrade yr Gig? Thank for sharing tho.

Archived