It's my first day on fiverr!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Why are you copy-pasting false information everywhere?

1. Being active doesn’t affect anything. Trust me. If you search “active on fiverr” on the forum then you can find many people spammed similar things. Check out their gigs and results. Usually, they still get no orders.
  2. Just sharing on social means just Spam. Instead do not share but try to market yourself to potential buyers. Get away from favorite exchange, Fiverr Facebook groups.
  3. Being active on the forum doesn’t affect anything. It’s whole another platform that doesn’t even connected to your Fiverr. Just a forum that sellers gather. No buyers here.

Hello all! New here. Actually , I am new to freelancing, though my skills are sharp. It’s been like 5 days now. I get lots of buyers request, but none of them actually turns out for work. Does it happen with everyone ? Or am I a loner in this case? #your-fiverr-experience

starting a fiverr journey it happens in my case, u get messages from buyer but it take time to convert a buyer request into a order because u are a New seller but don’t worry u keep trying to get order. thanks

Welcome to the community. There are few things that you should must opt:

1. Share your gig on Relevant Marketing groups on facebook. Don’t Spam. Instead help people and they will probably hire you. You can also use QUORA.
  2. Also, Don’t underestimate buyer requests. Keeps sending buyer requests. You will start getting orders soon.
  3. Remain active on Fiverr platform to respond faster to your clients.

Good luck

1. Share your gig on Relevant Marketing groups on facebook. Don’t Spam. Instead help people and they will probably hire you. You can also use QUORA.
  2. Also, Don’t underestimate buyer requests. Keeps sending buyer requests. You will start getting orders soon.

Good luck

Hello, dear you seem to talk some sense. Kindly elaborate how to remain active on platform and which groups to appraoch on facebook

Good luck

Quora does not work. There are no customers, there are only groups of desperate sellers violating the main rule of that site which is: Questions and Answers.

Archived