It's my first gig for Background Removal.

prince_faruk

How to improve my gig impression. views, click

for more order.

https://www.fiverr.com/prince_faruk/do-photo-background-remove-professionally

for more order.

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Lots of great tips and information in the above.

• Like 4

You can always try offering a service that Photoshop doesn’t already do automatically.

Seriously, it’s already done with a click or two.

Plus the next version of PS will use AI to do it perfectly.

I think it’s time you start thinking of new services to offer or bundle your background removing service with somethings thst adds more value.

• Like 6

I agree with Frank, if you’re doing the basic background removal with a selection tool and eraser then don’t waste your time. There are plenty of sellers offering it for next to nothing.

However, if you can do it like professionals (hair and everything) then you might have a shot for some business.

Right now if I look at your portfolio then I can see you’ve picked super simple photos and to be honest I don’t even believe that you did those because I can find the same cutouts from other sites.

• Like 4

I agree with Frank, if you’re doing the basic background removal with a selection tool and eraser then don’t waste your time. There are plenty of sellers offering it for next to nothing.

However, if you can do it like professionals (hair and everything) then you might have a shot for some business.

Right now if I look at your portfolio then I can see you’ve picked super simple photos and to be honest I don’t even believe that you did those because I can find the same cutouts from other sites.

to be honest I don’t even believe that you did those

You would be correct. I checked as well and pretty much all of his gig images are from someone else. My recommendation… don’t take other people’s work and label it as your own.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...