Its my first time in Fiverr

thisissam1990

Hi A.samad,

Welcome aboard!

I am sure it won’t take too long before your first order. I agree with Chetan. Maybe if I can add something, social media would be a great place to share your gigs. You won’t believe how effective it is as a marketing place. If you have Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or any other social media, make sure to share your gigs there, and you can start counting down to your first order! 🙂

Best of luck,

Ali

Welcome to Fiverr. You need to have a specific thing that you will do for $5.00. I am sure in regard to word press, you will not do anything in and everything for as long as the client needs you for 1 $5 bill. That is what your ad implies. Keep it really simple, one problem one solution. Website development is never finished. The client is always changing something, but you give need to have a clear completion point so you can deliver and they have a point of satisfaction. Keep evaluating what the market on Fiverr is buying. Study how others are offering their services in your category. Best of Luck!

If you are a house builder, don’t build an entire hour for $5.00. Just offer to help hang 1 window.

For $5.00 I can hang 1 window for your new house. If you would like more information on me building an entire house, please message me and I would enjoy sending you a custom quote.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived