Its Noah , and I am looking for your help!

noahbryant

Hi, Noah! If you need anything in Belgrade, let me know. Fiverrererers (whatever we are :)) should help each other.

Ok, at first glance, your pricing is vaguely defined. Is it $5 bucks? Or we neet to talk about the price, how much is it, for the love of God!? 😃 Define packages and prices, start low, see what other ppl are doing, advertise the gigs elsewhere and optimize, optimize, optimize.

Hi, Noah! If you need anything in Belgrade, let me know. Fiverrererers (whatever we are :)) should help each other.

Ok, at first glance, your pricing is vaguely defined. Is it $5 bucks? Or we neet to talk about the price, how much is it, for the love of God!? 😃 bro please can you look it my Profile

The gigs look good.

For the “Design Clean & Modern logo” gig - make sure you show a logo you’ve designed (I’m not sure the “Benny’s Barkery” one is one you’ve designed?).

The “Design PSD template” gig’s image says “You are on the right place” when maybe “You are in the right place” may be better.

The Mobile App gig says “develope” instead of “develop”.

The gigs look good.

For the “Design Clean & Modern logo” gig - make sure you show a logo you’ve designed (I’m not sure the “Benny’s Barkery” one is one you’ve designed?).

The “Design PSD template” gig’s image says “You are on the right place” when maybe “You are in the right place” may be better.

The Mobile App gig says “develope” instead of “develop”.

Thank you very much! About the mobile app where does it say develope?

Bro Please will you View my gigs and suggest me somewhat i can Improve my gig?

Thanks in advance 🙂

fiverr.com/Pruthviraj_varu

I’d just check that if you are using any videohive templates that you have the right licence. eg. if you sold a logo intro using a template from that site you’d need a license (of at least $16 eg. for the liquid glass logo intro) for every sale using that logo intro template.

If you charged $5 for the sale of an intro using such a template, where the standard license cost $16 for each delivery, you’d be making quite a big loss on every delivery if you bought the license that you’d need to do legally for each end product (each delivery).

Archived