It's not taking my files--need help

I am new to Fiverr. I have a flyer that I want done. I placed my gig order on Dec 30, was told the turn around was 2 days. It’s passed that date so I checked and my creative person says he didn’t receive anything. I sent instructions, new content copy, 5 new picture/photo graphics and a copy of my old brochure and now nothing is getting sent out. This is very frustrating! Any suggestions please?! I have paid for this and nothing is happening and I want to show my mentor on Monday and now it’s Thursday.

Suggestions please. I wish I could get the email of the person I want to do this so I can send him everything.

Get the person to screenshot it to prove he did not receive the information.

There may be some kind of technical glitch on Fiverr’s part. I’ve had that happen to me a couple of times. Recently, a delivery of mine wasn’t showing up on the order page on the buyer’s end, and the buyer’s messages weren’t showing up on the order page for me. Since it was an order with 1-day delivery, it turned into kind of a mess. I would suggest contacting Fiverr customer support to report a possible bug and ask if them to investigate the existence of a glitch.

What @ryangillam suggested is a good idea, also. I generally like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but it could also be possible that the seller is claiming they aren’t receiving your uploads in order to buy more time. In addition to contacting Fiverr customer support, you could also request screenshots from the buyer just to be sure of what’s going on. However, I definitely wouldn’t go so far as to accuse them of any wrongdoing just yet. After all, it’s entirely possible that the seller really isn’t receiving any of your files.

This happened to me recently as well except the buyer placed an order and it never went through or entered my queue. She messaged me asking where her resume was and I never received anything and it wasn’t an incomplete order either, although she had an order number. She had to contact customer support on it and they finally got the order to go through so I could see it. Seems like there are a lot of technical issues happening recently.