It's ok to cancel, really!

I have a client who’s very nice. I’ve worked with them before. They bought a couple gigs from me. I finished the first one… and the second one’s instructions were along the lines of “Oh, I didn’t mean to buy this, oh well, I’ll use it in the future.”… except that’s what was in the instructions – so the purchase went active. lol, I’ve already tried a mutual cancellation – and I get a very cheerful “decline” because they really like me and want me for something, they just don’t know what yet. And now it’s all red and scary looking and say’s “very late.” I’ve just tried to very politely mutually cancel again. Wish me luck!

Kiff

Gah. Just declined the mutual cancelation again with absolutely no explanation. The person doesn’t seem like a scammer… has a big collection of other voiceover/production stuff…

Reply to @vedmak: I thought it was 300 on gig rating and 100 on profile rating.

But the lower the better of course lol.

I actually saw the other day that I do have a thumbs down… but for the life of me can’t find the actual post of the negative feedback. It’s really weird. While I appreciate if fiverr has not posted the feedback for me… i still wish I had a chance to refute the the thumbs down. Oh well.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s already gone late twice now lol. I’ve done the deliver and wait for the order later (I’m still waiting lol). This guy… I thought it would be better to do the mutual suspend just in case. Didn’t want to get dinged with the negative feedback… though I feel like I have enough positive feedback it would affect me too much…

Gah. Just declined the mutual cancelation again with absolutely no explanation. The person doesn’t seem like a scammer… has a big collection of other voiceover/production stuff…

Reply to @vedmak: I thought it was 300 on gig rating and 100 on profile rating.

But the lower the better of course lol.

I actually saw the other day that I do have a thumbs down… but for the life of me can’t find the actual post of the negative feedback. It’s really weird. While I appreciate if fiverr has not posted the feedback for me… i still wish I had a chance to refute the the thumbs down. Oh well.

It’s already gone late twice now lol. I’ve done the deliver and wait for the order later (I’m still waiting lol). This guy… I thought it would be better to do the mutual suspend just in case. Didn’t want to get dinged with the negative feedback… though I feel like I have enough positive feedback it would affect me too much…

Reply to @bachas85: I don’t think a competitor. I think they genuinely just don’t know what it’s like on the seller’s end. I have a feeling language may be a barrier. I ended up just hitting “DELIVERED” and let the buyer know that they will be put to the top of the list, with all the extras, etc etc to just message me when he needs his next project.