Fiverr Forum

It's Over! I Have Zero New Orders. HELP! What Should I Do Tomorrow?

Picard has already been renewed for a second series @jonbaas - just sayin’ …

I know this. I’m not holding high hopes for anything sci-fi these days apart from The Expanse. I just don’t understand who these so-called writers think they are who feel like they have the right to assimilate established sci-fi brands and turn them on their head. It’s like they just capitalize on the fact that people will watch whatever they get presented with because there’s no alternative.

Dr Who is the worst. It’s gone from actual Dr Who to a woman who can’t act flying through time and space in a giant Himalayan salt lamp.

1 Like

Not even Altered Carbon?

1 Like

Just because it was renewed for a second season – before the first episode of the first season was released – doesn’t mean the leaks and downward spiral of the series won’t happen. The show was not “renewed” because of fan interest, because it was renewed internally before anyone even saw the first episode. My previous commentary stands.

1 Like

I agree and it makes me so sad. She could be showing strength, cleverness, and spirit and she seems like a victim instead. I blame the writers. We need Moffat back.

1 Like