It's the little things

OK, this place is loaded with issues, but generally I don’t let them get to me. However, if my “to do” list doesn’t stop telling me to leave feedback on a gig that was completed and thoroughly ‘feedbacked’ 13 days ago… GRRRRR!

I probably wouldn’t mind so much if I actually got the order notifications in a timely fashion, but it’s insult on top of injury to have to sign in to check all the time and think I actually have something to do to find out it’s been done for two weeks. GRRRR!

~Fin

I’m not sure of the answer, but I tend to think that after modifying an old established Gig, the Gallery pictures may no longer conform to the new size specifications. They used to require a smaller size than they do now. JMG

You would think they would be able to specify exactly what the problems. I know, from my experience helping a few folks, that humans are viewing Gallery pictures and making judgments about their appropriateness.

It really is annoying. This place has me so wary of doing anything for fear something else will break, I can’t help but think that if I hide the notification, somehow the actual feedback might disappear!

Illogical I know, but look at how many long-standing gigs suddenly get denied when a video is added - even though the system is constantly nagging to add video and the gigs break no ‘rules’.

More nail biting I guess. :slight_smile:

Can’t you tick the box that says to hide the feedback to dos? I thought there was one of them before. I could be losing my mind though.

If I hide them, that would mean that I won’t get reminders when I really do need to leave feedback, right?

I feel bad for even asking you. If you do know the answer, it may or may not work from one minute to the next - oh Fiverr you fickle b**ch! :slight_smile:

I have no idea. I presume it would stick flick up in the notifications though. That means that you would still be able to see when people mark things as complete, but it would just not appear in that ‘to do’ list. I have never seen feedback appear in my ‘to do’ list after I have left feedback. It still counts towards that number at the top though for a couple of days after, and that is highly annoying.

It seems like every click of the mouse on this site causes one to bite their fingernails waiting to see what happens next…

I gave up trying to figure out the whys and hows of this place.

By the by, after jumping through the stupid CS hoops, and waiting 3 days, they finally fixed my insistent feedback reminder. I haven’t checked yet to see if the feedback remains. :wink: