Fiverr Community Forum

It's time to try my luck ))

Hello everyone! My name is Olya, and I’m happy to join Feverr family , finally ) Until recently I was successfully worked as a photographer, and was absolutely in love with this kind of art ))

But times differ now, in the last few months the world turned upside down, so… it’s time to move from reality to virtuality )) So now I turned my attention to the retouching photos and creating beauty in the photoshop. So I wish the best of luck to myself and to every single person, who is reading this words ( or not reading, doesn’t matter ) in our work in this not simple times ))

Have a nice day, everybody!

Best regards,
Olga

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Olga!

Best of luck with your gigs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck girl. All you have to do is WORK HARD.

3 Likes

Hi Olya!
Welcome to community.Nice to see you here.I am Mahmuda Keya from Bangladesh and I am a graphic designer . All the best for your fiverr journey :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Olga, welcome to Fiverr and the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your wishes! I also wish you the best of luck! :relaxed:

3 Likes

welcome Olya. I hope this is a good platform to express and modify your knowledge and abilities… :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Thanks a lot !) To create a gig was a bit difficult for the first time, but I hope with some experience the things will go better :crossed_fingers: ))

1 Like

Thank you ! And yees, To Work Hard is the best advice and the only way to get success )

Nice to meet you very much :blush: and thanks a lot for your wishes ))

1 Like

Thank you for your comment )I also think so! Anyway, to watch the artworks from all over the world is already a huge experience )

1 Like

All the best for the future :heart::heart:

1 Like

Wish you good luck and for the photo book design you can refer me :grin: :innocent:

1 Like

@ollyaphoto
Welcome to Fiverr Forum. Best wishes… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

good keep it up,
all the best

1 Like

Welcome to the community!!! :grinning: :smiley:

Lets hope for best :grinning:

1 Like

all the best … and u r lovely
So keep it up