I've been a new comer to Fiverr for quite some time. I want to take the tips of experts

sahmed_smm

Okay, what is going on with these amazingly rapid-fire and incoherent responses (and the ones in the other thread)? Are you guys attending the same Fiverr class or something? Posting on the forum does NOT guarantee you orders.

Read this thread for some great advice:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Okay, what is going on with these amazingly rapid-fire and incoherent responses (and the ones in the other thread)? Are you guys attending the same Fiverr class or something? Posting on the forum does NOT guarantee you orders.

Read this thread for some great advice:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Fiverr class

Man, I remember a while ago when someone came to the forum explaining how he was leading a Facebook class for Fiverr. One of the things he was telling his ‘students’ to do was make forum posts asking for help on how to get started - I saw at least a dozen of those ‘help’ posts in about an hour.

I’m pretty sure he didn’t even use Fiverr as a seller himself.

Fiverr class

Man, I remember a while ago when someone came to the forum explaining how he was leading a Facebook class for Fiverr. One of the things he was telling his ‘students’ to do was make forum posts asking for help on how to get started - I saw at least a dozen of those ‘help’ posts in about an hour.

I’m pretty sure he didn’t even use Fiverr as a seller himself.

Oh my god, that explains a lot. :rofl:

I just don’t get how so many people can hear that and then go: “Oh, great! That sounds like a totally reasonable thing to do! I am sure to get orders now!!!” But, I guess if a teacher tells you to do it, it holds more weight …

Oh my god, that explains a lot. :rofl:

I just don’t get how so many people can hear that and then go: “Oh, great! That sounds like a totally reasonable thing to do! I am sure to get orders now!!!” But, I guess if a teacher tells you to do it, it holds more weight …

It ties into the misconception that freelancing, especially on Fiverr, is “easy”.

People come into it not expecting hard work and they have no patience at all. And then when I take a look at Youtube or other social media sites, there’s tons of posts about how you can make thousands right away on Fiverr. Then when they realise that’s not at all what it’s like, they either quit or complain on the forum about not making “sells”.

Now that I’m thinking about it, I can’t remember if that ‘teacher’ was charging his ‘students’ money. It wouldn’t surprise me if that sort of thing happens often.

It ties into the misconception that freelancing, especially on Fiverr, is “easy”.

People come into it not expecting hard work and they have no patience at all. And then when I take a look at Youtube or other social media sites, there’s tons of posts about how you can make thousands right away on Fiverr. Then when they realise that’s not at all what it’s like, they either quit or complain on the forum about not making “sells”.

Now that I’m thinking about it, I can’t remember if that ‘teacher’ was charging his ‘students’ money. It wouldn’t surprise me if that sort of thing happens often.

Now that I’m thinking about it, I can’t remember if that ‘teacher’ was charging his ‘students’ money.

He probably did. Why else would he share his GREAT business secrets? 😉

I have watched some of the YouTube videos talking about how easy it is to make money on Fiverr to see where these new sellers are coming from. Quite informative. I learned why so many new sellers offer the same exact gigs, and why they are so easy to do. I sure will NEVER order background removal. :rofl:

Now that I’m thinking about it, I can’t remember if that ‘teacher’ was charging his ‘students’ money.

He probably did. Why else would he share his GREAT business secrets? 😉

I have watched some of the YouTube videos talking about how easy it is to make money on Fiverr to see where these new sellers are coming from. Quite informative. I learned why so many new sellers offer the same exact gigs, and why they are so easy to do. I sure will NEVER order background removal. :rofl:

background removal is so easy it shouldnt cost anything anyway

background removal is so easy it shouldnt cost anything anyway

some of the sellers that I have seen when I was doing my research were offering extras for simple stuff just to get more money out of the customer, which doesn’t seem like the way to go for me.

Archived