I've been on fiver for some time, but i haven't got a order, what am i doing wrong?

hau_snowtail

favicon-32x32.png.1e4af0f1373d5dca4a506a1c7af7308a.png Fiverr.com
build-any-kind-of-discord-server-for-you.jpg.a556a57864120ec5a59b4413ad2409d6.jpg

Hau_snowtail: I will manage and improve your discord server for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Hau_snowtail will manage and improve your discord server. | Discord is a fast-growing social media that is a must-have, therefore you should create your own server and grow it as it will grow quickly | Fiverr

make-a-roleplay-server-for-you.jpg.b9e5f4866bc3275395cafbde5b9f07ee.jpg

Hau_snowtail: I will make a roleplay discord server for you for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Hau_snowtail will make a roleplay discord server for you. | Discord is a fast-growing social media that is a must-have, therefore you should create your own server and grow it as it will grow quickly | Fiverr

make-a-discord-server-for-you.jpg.d0210dbf37ac9f1d4fe6e08be649a683.jpg

Hau_snowtail: I will make a discord server for you for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Hau_snowtail will make a discord server for you. | Hello, before buying I always like to get in contact with my buyer so if you want send me a message and describe what you | Fiverr

Never mind.

Don’t use someone else’s gig image. That’s lazy and makes me think you’re fake.

Everyone who creates a gig on Fiverr wants to succeed. However, no matter what some guru has said you can not just “throw together” any old gig and expect to make a fortune on Fiverr. Buyers are not stupid and they can see if your photo is false, your gig description has been copied and your writing gig has a description full of grammatical errors. So be true to yourself. Only offer a gig for something for which you can truly provide a professional service. Be yourself and buyers will see tha…

Archived