Fiverr Forum

I've been on Fiverr for some time, but I've not made a sale! Please, what am I doing wrong?

https://www.fiverr.com/profitplusmedia/proofread-and-edit-1000-words-in-less-than-24-hours

https://www.fiverr.com/profitplusmedia/translate-arabic-to-english-and-vice-versa-500-words

https://www.fiverr.com/profitplusmedia/design-a-stunning-and-unique-professional-logo

Hi
Consider record video introduction to your gig. This could have huge impact in sales.

Dear profitplusmedia:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I’m not sure what you are going for with this, but I suggest you post an image focused on your face, in focus, with you smiling. You may need to crop the image before you post it so your head does not appear off to one side as in the image I see today.
Your log line: No suggestions
Your profile text:

In general this is fine, but I have a bias against the word “utilize” and its kin. I suggest “use”. Where possible, go for simple words rather than wordy words.

I suggest you close with -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Dear Czarek:

Speaking of which, I just watched the video for your “record a NATURAL video testimonial or review”.

This looks fine and you made some great edits.

I suggest that you keep iterating the video until you come across as natural and relaxed, and that you focus on smiling more.

You seem a little glum.

Otherwise, it’s far superior than anything I could ever hope for!

Good luck,
Blaise

Thank you for your advice sir.

I’ve applied most of the advice you pointed out, except for the gig video and the extra gig images, which I’ll as well try my best to do soonest.

You might want to recheck the changes I just made sir.

Thank you.

By the way sir, what great free video creation software could you suggest for me sir?

Dear Profit:

If you re-read my post, you will note that I asked you a question.

For some reason, you chose to disregard my question, yet now you are asking me more questions. This may be a matter of cultural differences, but I can assure you that when Buyers ask you questions, they will expect you to answer their questions.

A Buyer is more likely to move on than to ask you again to answer the question they asked you the first time. This is an important point that will help you maintain better relations with your Buyers.

I suggest you re-read my post far more thoroughly (try clicking where it says “CLICK HERE”), a task which should take you several weeks to complete.

I’d like to point out for your benefit, that the fact that you called me “sir” 3 times while ignoring the fact that I signed my name to my post, is the sort of thing that Buyers may find annoying.

Good luck,
Blaise

Nota Bene (NB): People of my age in the United States HATE, HATE, HATE being referred to as elderly. If I go out drinking, I expect to be carded…

Thanks Blaise.

I got that now.

I’m very grateful for your kindness, softness, and tolerance.

Thanks a lot.

NB: As you’ve pointed out, in my part of Nigeria here, it’s somehow disrespectful calling an elderly one by name, hence, the habitual ignorance.

Anyway, I’m grateful you kindly pointed that out to me.

Thanks once again.

Sincerely,
ProfitPlusMedia