Fiverr Forum

I've been on the forum for 1 year now

It was exactly a year before today that I wrote my first post on Fiverr Forum wishing everyone “Merry Christmas”. I joined the forum 6 months after becoming a TRS, so I can tell you what you do or don’t do on the forum has nothing to do with becoming a TRS. I made a lot of friends here, for which I am grateful. I have learned a lot too. Some of the forum members have been very kind to me, I don’t have to name them, they know who they are. God bless you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s Merry Christmas, not Happy Holidays. We are bringing Christmas back this 2016 :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas, writer, and everyone, and a wonderful New Year, on and off-fiverr.

:green_heart:

Merry Christmas Miiila, you’re the new rising star here :slight_smile:

lol only if running out of hearts to throw at posts constantly is the criterion for that :wink:

A special thanks to @fonthaunt for tolerating me…I must have been a handful with all my “political” posts…

and congrats on completing your 1st year on this forum. :wink:
Btw you are late by 1 day this year! :joy:

Merry Christmas to you!

(and Happy Holidays to all who celebrate the holidays in other ways.)

Thanks brother :slight_smile: Best wishes to you too!

Happy Holidays MissCrystal :slight_smile:

Best Wishes to all you of during this holiday season :evergreen_tree: Merry Christmas everyone!! :hugging:

Merry Christmas Anna, and thanks for your hard work :slight_smile:

Congrats on spending one year at everyone’s favorite procrastination place! :grinning: Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone and a Prosperous New Year!:christmas_tree:

Marry Christmas with new year beginnings future

Happy Holidays everyone!

Awesome bro… Hope u had a great Christmas … Advance new year wishes…