I've been on the forum for 1 year now

writer99025

It was exactly a year before today that I wrote my first post on Fiverr Forum wishing everyone “Merry Christmas”. I joined the forum 6 months after becoming a TRS, so I can tell you what you do or don’t do on the forum has nothing to do with becoming a TRS. I made a lot of friends here, for which I am grateful. I have learned a lot too. Some of the forum members have been very kind to me, I don’t have to name them, they know who they are. God bless you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. 🙂

It was exactly a year before today that I wrote my first post on Fiverr Forum wishing everyone “Merry Christmas”. I joined the forum 6 months after becoming a TRS, so I can tell you what you do or don’t do on the forum has nothing to do with becoming a TRS. I made a lot of friends here, for which I am grateful. I have learned a lot too. Some of the forum members have been very kind to me, I don’t have to name them, they know who they are. God bless you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. 🙂

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. 🙂

Marry Christmas with new year beginnings future

Archived