I've contacted 2 sellers, but not heard back

freshbetty

Is there something else besides clicking the connect button and writing a message to sellers that we should be doing? I have contacted 2 different illustrators about doing a project, but have not heard anything back from either of them. did my message even go through I wonder? I want to talk to them to see if they would be a fit or not. Any help would be awesome.

Best bet is to check the age of the gig, their profile page to see how many orders they have delivered recently(look for recent deliveries in their profile page.), their average response time, and their join time(not as important as the others.). Other good measures are to check how recent any of their feedback’s have been. Some sellers may end up leaving if their last order they got was 4 or 5 months before and they didn’t get one for over 2+ months. Other sellers may just have such a large queue that they just haven’t had time to respond. As others have mentioned, it doesn’t always show a message to sellers or a notification a new message has come in. I found a message from someone that they sent to me a month ago and only discovered it a week or so ago yet I got no alert or anything for it. Best of luck on finding someone that suits your needs. Note. For smaller sellers I would give them at least 3 to 4 days. For larger sellers I would give them upto 48 hours to respond. In “Shopping” you can click “Request a Gig” in which you can actually request what you are looking for in a short blurb, this almost always yields responses albeit not always the right kind but someone may find you easier that way and you can more customize what you are looking for to a bigger audience. 🙂

this is a non usable buyer’s forum,

this is a BUYERS forum filled with sellers Only, ridicolous, a bunch of comincians benny hills,1 language only speakers

some of them are from third world countries like this 1 deepanshkhurana let’s help the third world country poor people…

important: for the so called “seller” you are not allowed/permitted to sell outside of FIVERR, Is It clear enought? your poor/primitives tricks are ridicolous

we do not buy from you outside of fiverr! so don’t add your contact detaiils in the attachment file when you reply!

Is It clear Enought?

this is a BUYERS forum filled with sellers Only, ridicolous, a bunch of comincians benny hills,1 language only speakers

some of them are from third world countries like this 1 deepanshkhurana let’s help the third world country poor people…

important: for the so called “seller” you are not allowed/permitted to sell outside of FIVERR, Is It clear enought? your poor/primitives tricks are ridicolous

we do not buy from you outside of fiverr! so don’t add your contact detaiils in the attachment file when you reply!

Is It clear Enought?

I do not need sellers Because i can contact anyone anywere

i don’t even need freelancers because i usually contact real companies with a company name, a real seller with a TAX id number at least

not like yoyo, not a some1 without a name

I believe my English linguistic skills are perfectly legible to other English speakers, I believe it is YOU Sir who are not getting it.

I shall look forward to my zero sales, hell I could use a break. But I will try not to “warry” and will not shed a tear to your comments.

Everyone here knows the rules and you’re correct you can’t sell outside of Fiverr, but must you so abrasively inform us of something we already know ?

I’m also not sure why you’re citing attachments with contact details, to what are you referring ? I must say @adm245 You’re either a very good Troll, or slightly confused as to what you’re talking about… 😕

Is It clear Enought?

Is It clear Enought?

Reply to @adm245: I’ve been reading your crap since the whole day. Now I know you are a troll and I shouldn’t even be feeding you but here goes,

1. You really need to improve YOUR language before accusing others about knowing just ONE language.

2. You should CHECK seller profiles before making claims about them having zero sales.

3. You see the badges below the names of each person here? You see you have a COW while @madmoo and @ozzieuk have Gold Top Rated Seller badges as well as Sheriff’s badges which makes them SUPER SELLERS. Stop talking to and about any seller rudely specially these gems who have spent years in customer service.

4. You are either blind to logic or just too damn dumb to even make a transaction here, this website says, forum.fiverr.com Therefore, it is a place for BOTH sellers and buyers to help each other out.

5. Just because one seller ditched you (that may even be your fault, given your language) doesn’t mean all sellers are idiots. We work our best to help customers here and handle people like you, that too mostly with a smile.

6. Services on Fiverr START from $5, that means a Seller is entitled to charge you more than $5 if the services exceed of that, we aren’t just slave labours, if you even know what that means. We work here because we want to, nobody is forcing us and thus we are entitled to determine our time’s worth ourselves.

7. You are too angry because you believe people take buyers out of Fiverr, if thats your problem, then DONT give anyone your personal information, even you are not allowed to do that on Fiverr. It isn’t just sellers who are prohibited from that.

8. Lastly, you said you hire actual firms and need no freelancers, then go away and stop spreading your ‘beautiful language’ all over the forums.

Goodbye and have a nice day!

Reply to @madmoo: Yup, totally true, we’re just wasting our breath but I was too pissed at him. This guy should be banned from the forums.

I always assumed the Sheriff’s badge to be for Super Sellers, all Super Sellers have them as far as I have noticed, thanks for that correction. 🙂

Yup, it’s actually more sad to see people talking to and bad about sellers who have proved that they actually strive for customer satisfaction and have brilliant reviews.

I just hope he never replies to my comment though, atleast not in the same language/manner he has been doing, that would ruin my mood even more.

to this 1> deepanshkhurana

first of all

Are you the fiverr private owner?

i will contact fthe fiverr corporate offices and i will ask them if this 1 > deepanshkhurana is the private owner

1. you have to goo away and fast

you ghave a strange psyco attitude, Is It clear Enought? Good!
  2. you need some help , a doc, a good 1 !
  3. you are not even a seller, a real seller does not reply like yoo bb
  4. are you so nervous because i know your “sellers” poor and primitive tricks?

are yoo so nervous because ou want to sell outside of fiverr?

and now last but not least

since there so many arrogant sellers like this 1 >deepanshkhurana

5. if you don’t like my opinion, them Go! Away!

i have never contacted you > deepanshkhurana

in the next episodes i will write about yoour other poor/primitives “sellers” tricks to avoid the fiverr fee, yooo are making yourself crazy with your crazy tricks for 1 buck!! a dollar!! you must be a bunch desperate!

a deal?

if you make me angry thenm i will write an ebook > title: Fiverr “so called” “seller” and the fiverr fees, the true story reveled

best of luck with your “business” (so called) and by the waty do you pay taxes on your profits?

Archived