Fiverr Community Forum

I've Created All 7 Gigs as a new seller , No order till date

I’ve Created All 7 Gigs one week back as a new seller , No order till date.
kindly share your experience How much time it need to get regular Orders.
I know My gigs and Thumbnails are enough Attractive .

4 Likes

Don’t upset. :cry: Like you, I have not received any order for 2 months and 13 days. But I am not upset. :slightly_smiling_face: :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. :slightly_smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Okay :frowning_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

There is no defined time for regular orders and nothing to do with creating all 7 gigs…
I had 11 gigs and had to pause 4 to reduce order burden and already on vacation mode from last 22 days being overloaded with orders…

So keep calm and wait for good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be positive and improve your skills …! Only skills can make you success.

1 Like

Welcome. :grinning: Hopefully, there will be something better for us in future. :face_with_monocle: :anguished:

2 Likes

Try to use professional images in your gig. It will help you to boost your sale.

1 Like

that’s great , Thanks

Thank You :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve used High Quality Thumbs.

Hi Lily, Fiverr supports people who are always hunting for the work.
The best way to get work is create as much gigs as you can and don’t miss your buyer requests. Good luck

1 Like

i’m not getting Buyer Request :frowning: and I created all my 7 gigs with high quality Thumbs

You are newbie I guess. You have to create new gigs with professional work and attractive thumbnails. Your buyer requests will increase with your fiverr seller levels. I am level 2 seller and using fiverr since 2012.

At certain times the buyer request is more. You try to know the time according to your country.

Have patience and all the best.

2 Likes

How long did you have to wait for your first order?

I was lucky…just a week !

2 Likes

one week :slight_smile:

1 Like