I've Created All 7 Gigs as a new seller , No order till date

lily_more

There is no defined time for regular orders and nothing to do with creating all 7 gigs…
I had 11 gigs and had to pause 4 to reduce order burden and already on vacation mode from last 22 days being overloaded with orders…

So keep calm and wait for good 🙂

There is no defined time for regular orders and nothing to do with creating all 7 gigs…

I had 11 gigs and had to pause 4 to reduce order burden and already on vacation mode from last 22 days being overloaded with orders…

that’s great , Thanks

Hi Lily, Fiverr supports people who are always hunting for the work.

The best way to get work is create as much gigs as you can and don’t miss your buyer requests. Good luck

image.thumb.png.001f612cd8c67a85de062187b9f485a9.png
image1366×768 116 KB

i’m not getting Buyer Request 😦 and I created all my 7 gigs with high quality Thumbs

How long did you have to wait for your first order?

i’m not getting Buyer Request 😦 and I created all my 7 gigs with high quality Thumbs

HI, Hope you are doing will. So how you can not get buyer request. There are few time when you can find some buyer request regularly. You should tray to find the request on that time. Time depends on your targeted seller. Like you sell web related work, so you have to know which county people are mostly looking for freelancer. You have to look around on there official hours. Try to talk with the experience one who already working on fiverr.

Thank you.

Archived