I've got my fist order in fiverr!

Hi there,
yahoo !! i have got my first order in fiverr.I am so happy when i saw my fist order in my gig.Right now i am so excited !! i want to say all of you , please pray for me and i want to satisfy my buyer by my good work.

Instead of praying… Here’s a :hamburger: and :fries: GOOD JOB! :slightly_smiling_face:

Keeping doing what you’re doing! :ok_hand:t4::star:

Just a little typo … you need to change “fist” to "first."
Congratulations. Your first order is always very exciting. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations on your “fist” order, lol. I know you meant your “first” order, just poking a little fun. I’m sure you’ll do your best to make sure you give quality work to the seller. Once again, congratulations and I hope to one day feel the excitement you currently feel. Since Nikavoice gave you a burger and fries, here’s a drink to wash it down, :beer:

Congratulations! I still remember how excited I was when I got my first order. Since you have already had your meal, I am giving you dessert! :ice_cream:

A first order is exciting. Why not make a meal of it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Ouch! :zipper_mouth_face:

Dude ! Cheer to drink to this :clinking_glasses:

Congratulations!! way a go!!!
Fist LOL :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for @nikavoice and i am so sorry for my sapling mistake because i was so excited.

Thank you so much for @webnapp007 and i am so sorry for my sapling mistake because i was so excited.

Thank you so much for @lamonthenley1 and i am so sorry for my sapling mistake because i was so excited.

ohh thats fine!!
Keep up the pace! (Great things Ahead)
All the best! :slight_smile:

good for you! I still dont have any order :frowning: so sad.I’m a translator…

Hey

Great things take time. Dont be sad!

Thanks

Congratulations!`

Congratulations on your “fist” order

I know how you feel right now :smiley:
I got the same feeling like you back then when I got my first order as well.

Wish you success

Congrats…And Try to Get 5 start ratings

Congratulations at your nice time.