I've HAD IT!

Okay… now I may not be the BEST writer in the world but I don’t think I’m THAT BAD! When it comes to writing research articles, clients may or may not give you specifications to go by. When they do, I do try to stick within that realm of specifications. Why is it when I do, the buyer is still unhappy, saying I didn’t?

I know you can’t please everyone but dang it! Three cancellations within 3 months (seems a little suspicious to me) and one happy buyer. So, I’ve had it! The gig isn’t very popular because it sticks to mainly one genre… the one I know I am good at. It was one I kept up because I LIKED the topic.

I just had a feeling this was going to be an issue when I offered research articles on Fiverr for $5. So, I made the executive decision to quit offering it. I’ll stick to my rewrite and editing gig. I mean, with them, there is no usually “Not Pleasing The Buyer” because the material is already there. And, with the material already there, I can do more in less time than it takes to spend researching the material.

I’m tired of buyers saying one thing and then saying something else entirely. Now, I have an article I have to unload.

Do you have any links to news article rewrites?

I see that you have a gig for that.

I am looking for someone to do this for me regularly.

But they will have to be able to somewhat find popular and trending news stories on their own.

@theurbantwist

Send me a message through my inbox if you don’t mind. I can send you a file with my stuff.

I’m with you on that, I think in reality they are very happy with your stuff just dont want to pay.

I just wanted to come back and say that I found @emeraldawnn on this post and couldn’t be more pleased. Her work is outstanding and frees up a lot of my time.

I was touched by her story and honestly can’t see why anyone would try to scam her.

Here’s to a long and fruitful partnership. :slight_smile:

Yay! I love happy endings :x

It’s great when the forums create positive results like this! There really are some great buyers here on Fiverr. It’s frustrating when one or two difficult experiences make us want to throw in the towel–I think it happens to everyone now and then.

theurbantwist is a great client. I have really enjoyed working with him; glad I can help him out with what he needs. And, I also hope we can continue working together. Thank you for giving me a chance! :smiley: