I've just pressed "Publish Gig" on my first fiverr gig!

hughcr

Hi everyone!

I’ve just spent a few days writing my gig description, working out packages and creating my portfolio. And then, with a combination of excitement and nervousness (why?) I clicked “Publish Gig”!

So now I am official fiverr freelancer! No orders or reviews yet, but hey its only been 10 minutes 🙂 I know its going to take a while to get my first order, but that’s OK. I am looking forward to learning the best way to promote my gig, and then providing the best service that I can.

this may be helpful.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

this may be helpful.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Hi. Thanks so much for sending that on, it makes very interesting reading.

There is a free course on fiverr about the marketplace. Please have a look at it. The course is not long, it will give you a good overview.

Wish you a happy freelancing

I had seen that and was thinking about trying it. Glad to hear that it’s worth doing, thanks for letting me know!

Archived