I've not been receiving order for some time now, please can you advice me on what to do

opulent_pen

I started Fiverr as a seller On the 20th of May 2020, I successfully completed almost 11 Orders with 5 Star and good reviews from my clients within the first month. I noticed that the rate at which I’m receiving order reduced greatly after the first month… And now it’s almost more than 14 days since I received order.

I’ve promoted my Gigs on different platforms and also took some Fiverr courses, but all to no avail.

Please I’ll be very Glad if you can offer me a beautiful suggestions on what to do.

Thank You.

Here are some tried and true tips to help you become a better seller:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

That happens to me too. Fiver made me a Level 1 seller last month and since then my sales have started to decline. The last one I got was looking through buyer requests. I am currently updating my offers and trying to make them more attractive. If your situation improved, it would be good to know. Regards!

Archived