Fiverr Community Forum

🎃 🧟 👻 🕷 LET’S HAVE A HALLOWEEN MS PAINT PARTY IN HONOR OF [CENSORED]! 🕷 👻 🧟 🎃

LET’S HAVE A HALLOWEEN MS PAINT PARTY IN HONOR OF [CENSORED]!

:spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:

Hello, Ghouls & Ghoulettes!
Ghosts 'n Goblins!

Halloween 2017 is coming, so it’s time to see just how terrifyingly bad some of you are at MS Paint. This is a safe space for people who have no artistic talent who just want to draw misshapen pumpkins and depict Fiverr horror stories through the medium of badly-drawn avatars. Take it away, plz.

FROM THE SPONSOR, GREEN PEPPER PRODUCTIONS: “Sorry, you’re on your own here. Godspeed, my little pumpkins.”

Check out the original MS paint thread to get your creative juices flowing.

Courtesy of @eoinfinnegan

For all you who are too fancy to have MS Paint, this is can be used online. http://sigilmaster.com

MESSAGE FROM THE SPONSOR:

It really doesn’t matter. Use GIMP, Photoshop, or any other decrepit paint program. But, just don’t make too much effort. This is a celebration of poorly drawn art and halloween, not vibrant artistic skill. People can make a separate show-off post for that kind of thing in My Fiverr Gigs.

Paint away! :paintbrush:

:spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern: :zombie: :spider: :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:

17 Likes

Don’t link old threads like that! I end up reading through them all again when I have work to be doing…

11 Likes

Looks like I will have to finally learn MS Paint.

6 Likes

Helloooo Miss E! 20 char

3 Likes

It doesn’t have to be MS Paint (or does it, @nikavoice?). If it’s like the last time, it can be any lousy graphics program (nothing fancy). Bonus points if you have no idea how to use the said graphics program.

2 Likes

I don’t have any graphics program but am happy to learn one although I don’t have a mouse or whatever you need to use one, but will get whatever I need. Do I need some kind of thing to draw with?

2 Likes

Gimp or any other lousy program is fine. :smile:

For all you who are too fancy to have MS Paint, this is can be used online.
http://sigilmaster.com

1 Like

I doubt if I can do it just with a trackpad. What do we need to use to draw with?

Be creative as you want, anything goes as far as your drawing capabilities.
A brush tool should be enough.

If your trackpad uses Double tap as a click then just hold down on the second tap.

I can belis this is becomming
[Ref: Prove Your Graphic Design Skills In MS Paint and Win a Prize*!]

FiverrHal

16 Likes

16 Likes

Very nice color choices, the :jack_o_lantern: has an eerie glow to it! :star:

3 Likes

Watch out for the green monster! :open_mouth:

Mila, the treat bags are just spookily, awesome. The lines and curvature make the art stands-out. :star:

3 Likes

Is that Feverr or Pepper lady? :thinking:

4 Likes

Few days ago I got the news that Microsoft is going to drop Paint in there upcoming Windows.

2 Likes

:sunglasses:
greenbellpepper

6 Likes

Paint it.