January VS February

rahman_farzana

When I work hard then I get orders. This month I am not working for some personal reason.

Screenshot_24.thumb.png.2c4f939e00c8d64d9443c2b565ac5bf5.png

And In January I got much knock from buyers than this month …There are many reason of not getting orders .In my case , I haven’t promote my service this month , got a bad review , order cancellation increased , gig position down.And for these reason mentally sick .Now spending time on forum to learn something And Preparing for the next month …

When I work hard then I get orders. This month I am not working for some personal reason.

And In January I got much knock from buyers than this month …There are many reason of not getting orders .In my case , I haven’t promote my service this month , got a bad review , order cancellation increased , gig position down.And for these reason mentally sick .Now spending time on forum to learn something And Preparing for the next month …

I also didn’t promote my service and also got a order cancellation.quite same situation. But u earned more money than me. Good luck wish you’ll be blast in next month.

I also didn’t promote my service and also got a order cancellation.quite same situation. But u earned more money than me. Good luck wish you’ll be blast in next month.

Thanks for the wish. I think if you work hard and promote your service You will be succeed. As I have targeted to earn $1000 in January .And I have earned almost $1000.I have two cancellation in January otherwise my earning would be $1000+.My next target is also big. So for every seller I will recommend target an amount and plan how to promote .If he/she work hard he/she will sure success.

And Hope you will get more orders .

Best Of Luck

Archived