Fiverr Forum

Janzikhan : I will do Proofreading and editing of 2000 words in 24 hours for $5

https://www.fiverr.com/janzikhan/write-reviews-presentations-resumes-proof-reading-for-you

Guys do Visit my Gig and suggest me changes to get more buyers.
Thanks

“A Person who loves book reading can do Proofreading in better way, but If a Student of Computer science with the passion of book reading want to see your documents, It may be a lot better than others.”

I don’t know what you’re trying to say with this. The way you worded it, isn’t “a person who loves book reading” and “a student of CS with the passion of book reading” the same thing?

I think proofreading your own gig first would be helpful. There’s a lot of awkward wording and random capitalization throughout.

Thank you so much you took time to visit my profile. Please elaborate more and suggest me more. I was out of words while writing this anyways please assist me.

My suggestion is to wait when you’ve got those words back to write your description :wink:

In all seriousness though, you might want to be careful offering a proofreading gig if you’re not thoroughly proficient in English. Just as knowing two languages doesn’t make someone a good translator, knowing English isn’t enough to make a good proofreader. Having grammatical mistakes in your gig will be a red light to potential buyers.

Yeah I strongly agree with you, I was just learning the echo system.