Job Delivered, Yet No Reply From Buyer

candyrose11

Question

16 answers to this question

I like to send follow up messages (1 short message a day for a few days) to these buyers if they disappear after their order is finished. I like to think that if I forgot about an order I placed, I would be pleased to see they were still thinking of me after delivering the order.

Guest speed_boost

Just be patient. As long as the buyer got your delivery, after 3 days, your account will be credited by fiverr either the buyer shows off or not.

Yeah, what they said… some buyers are like that: they’ll buy something and as soon as you deliver they’ll stop communicating. It doesn’t mean that they’re bad people - maybe they’re going to complete it later after they’ve had some time to think about it, or - like my wife - just don’t like taking the time out of a really busy day to write thank-you notes, leave reviews, etc. I agree with you, though - I don’t like dealing with customers who don’t provide feedback, reviews, etc. - but I can’t really force them to do it, can I?

Unfortunately that is how some buyers are. Once you deliver you might never hear from them again. Don’t worry you did your part. If you want to make sure the client is happy, you can follow up with them through a message after a couple of days.

If you delivered the order on the order page, when the countdown clock was ticking, by clicking the “Deliver Now” button and attaching your delivery, the buyer will be able to access it and the order will automatically close in three days. The payment will then go through a fourteen-day clearance process, after which you’ll be able to withdraw your payment.

However, if you didn’t deliver on a “live” order page, she will be able to access the work you did for her without paying anything.

You should not be doing any orders until AFTER the money it paid to Fiverr. So I am wondering if you got scammed in some way or did not do something right in the system.

How did you get a job order but the buyer did not make a payment? Did the buyer private message you and then you started to work on her project?

Archived