Job proposals are not visible easily

tayybaaamir

Hi,

Why were you of the impression that Fiverr’s main page would be “interactive” and lively? If you thought just making an account and a gig on Fiverr was enough to start getting orders and making money, you’re mistaken.

You need to put some effort and hardwork into making your gigs attractive. After that, you also need a smart strategy to market your gigs to prospective buyers who might be interested in placing an order for one of your gigs.

Good luck!

Hi,

Why were you of the impression that Fiverr’s main page would be “interactive” and lively? If you thought just making an account and a gig on Fiverr was enough to start getting orders and making money, you’re mistaken.

You need to put some effort and hardwork into making your gigs attractive. After that, you also need a smart strategy to market your gigs to prospective buyers who might be interested in placing an order for one of your gigs.

Good luck!

okkk… thank you anyway for your guidance but even if not interactive, still I can’t find any page with buyer requests but only a couple of them off and on , on my own page under the tab and which is specifically according to the tags / categories provided. So… where to browse and see any buyer requests.

okkk… thank you anyway for your guidance but even if not interactive, still I can’t find any page with buyer requests but only a couple of them off and on , on my own page under the tab and which is specifically according to the tags / categories provided. So… where to browse and see any buyer requests.

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Archived