Job requires a call?

hiruglory

I just started on fiver and i keep getting messages “ hi i have a job for you but it requires a call” one was from japan then some from Australia.

They dont tell me which gig they want and refuse to give details unless it is over the phone.
The one time i replied they changed from paying me $200 for the gig to 150 a month to “ use my account for their service”

You should report them. You aren’t meant to contact people outside of fiverr unless it’s required for your service, which it doesn’t seem like it is.

Already did once he finally answered to which gig he said “all of them.”

I told him I do Image editing to tarot readings all the way to relationship advice so what sort of job is this? He did noit reply for 6 min then went offline.

I did say i will not take any outside offers/gigs not on my fiver page and if he really needs something done to select the gig and use the instructions given.

I just started on fiver and i keep getting messages “ hi i have a job for you but it requires a call” one was from japan then some from Australia.

They dont tell me which gig they want and refuse to give details unless it is over the phone.

The one time i replied they changed from paying me $200 for the gig to 150 a month to “ use my account for their service”

The one time i complied they changed from paying me $200 for the gig to 150 a month to “ use my account for their service”

You have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Contact outside of Fiverr is strictly forbidden (unless strictly necessary to perform the service, but then the contact details must be exchanged on the order page).

Already did once he finally answered to which gig he said “all of them.”

I told him I do Image editing to tarot readings all the way to relationship advice so what sort of job is this? He did noit reply for 6 min then went offline.

I did say i will not take any outside offers/gigs not on my fiver page and if he really needs something done to select the gig and use the instructions given.

This is obviously a scam and even if it wasn’t it would not be worth the money.

Honestly, it isn’t wise to be a Fiverr Seller if you don’t see this and have to ask these questions. Your naïveté and lack of business savvy is making you prey for exploitation. Start thinking more critically to protect yourself.

Read the ToS.

The one time i complied they changed from paying me $200 for the gig to 150 a month to “ use my account for their service”

You have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Contact outside of Fiverr is strictly forbidden (unless strictly necessary to perform the service, but then the contact details must be exchanged on the order page).

violated for replying?

This is obviously a scam and even if it wasn’t it would not be worth the money.

Honestly, it isn’t wise to be a Fiverr Seller if you don’t see this and have to ask these questions. Your naïveté and lack of business savvy is making you prey for exploitation. Start thinking more critically to protect yourself.

Read the ToS.

I was not asking any questions i was making the situation aware to others. I reported both users shortly after the the conversations finished up.

violated for replying?

violated for replying?

You didn’t say “replying” first, you said: "They dont tell me which gig they want and refuse to give details unless it is over the phone.

If you have talked to them over the phone, or contacted them outside of Fiverr in some other way, you have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Archived