Job will take a few weeks - When should I pay?

cyberhippie

I have had a few marketing jobs done, that say in their description that I will get x amount of traffic for the next week, or 2 weeks of for the next month.

The day they start, I get a request for payment on the first report that comes in, Pay and then thats it… I never see the completion of the task, have already paid and feel that I shouldn’t complain.

Is it normal to pay on the first report or after the entire project has completed.

Fiverr allows orders to be open for up to 30 days. If your project takes weeks to complete ask your seller to issue a customer order for 30 days. This way the order remains open which gives you the opportunity to check on the progress before closing and accepting the work…

When the seller delivers lets say after 2 days, you can click on the modification button and let the seller know that you will keep an eye out to make sure you get what you paid for.This will leave you 28 days to check the progress. Once when you validated the progress you can ask the seller to resubmit so you can close the order.

I hope I am not confusing you with this and certainly hope this will help.

Archived