Join Fiverr after being Skilled

Guest jeszahidhasan

Guest jeszahidhasan

Every seller should join in fiverr after being fully experienced about the work which he/she wants to offer the buyer. without work experience none can success in this field.

I’m jack of all trades. I didn’t expect to make even 5$ here but ended up making 50$ by doing nothing but making fun gigs and enjoying what I do. And regarding experience. I work on several online platforms and whatever I’ve learned is gift from Google and I don’t have much experience to be known as a freelancer yet I see my self as a successful person here. Please stop trying to demotivate new sellers.

I’m jack of all trades. I didn’t expect to make even 5$ here but ended up making 50$ by doing nothing but making fun gigs and enjoying what I do. And regarding experience. I work on several online platforms and whatever I’ve learned is gift from Google and I don’t have much experience to be known as a freelancer yet I see my self as a successful person here. Please stop trying to demotivate new sellers.

Why would someone who is giving advice without making a single sale demotivate you?

Guest jeszahidhasan

okkk, but this is reality

Every seller should join in fiverr after being fully experienced about the work which he/she wants to offer the buyer. without work experience none can success in this field.

Every seller should join in fiverr after being fully experienced

Sellers should have some basic skills to do the job, but experience comes over time. How are you supposed to gain experience if you don’t sell your service? What’s the level of experience one should have in your opinion?

Guest jeszahidhasan

Every seller should join in fiverr after being fully experienced

Sellers should have some basic skills to do the job, but experience comes over time. How are you supposed to gain experience if you don’t sell your service? What’s the level of experience one should have in your opinion?

you are right but sometime inefficiency may cause bad effect to your account.

Guest jeszahidhasan

Once i’m fully experienced in my field i plan to retire.

that’s very good decision

Guest jeszahidhasan

It would be better if they accept works from buyers only if they can do and are confident instead of not joining at all!

you are right bro but work experience give you sure success

🙂

It would be better if they accept works from buyers only if they can do and are confident instead of not joining at all!

you are right bro but work experience give you sure success

🙂

yes, For the experience to come, they need to join and fiverr is the best platform for that.

They will do what they know, they gain experience and they will become experienced sellers in fiverr platform itself!

Guest jeszahidhasan

I personally don’t mind newcomers and “low-quality” sellers. I listen at my first sales back in 2013 and I don’t even know how could someone pay for that, but was a crucial part of my development as a professional.

yes, that’s true but very difficult, for this, one must have to spend enough time.

Im not agree . We keep on learning our whole life and can not say that “i know everything” . Im working on fiverr from last 4+ years and learning everyday with my buyers. So you must learn concepts before joining fiverr rest you will learn on fiverr with experience and challenges that fiverr offer.

Archived