Fiverr Community Forum

Join my Team on Studios

Hello Pros…

I hope all of you doing great… I am creating this threat to let you know i am searching for Professional WordPress Experts (Site Speed , Securtiy , and Optimziations etc.) and (Logo Designers also.)

If you want to join my studio let me know … lets have a chat :slight_smile:

Thank you

3 Likes

Hello zeeshanwebsx

I’m interested, check my gig I’m logo designer and I would like to work.

1 Like

Hello,

I’m expertise in Professional Modern Minimalist Business Logo. I have more then 7+ year experience in Logo design.

please check my Profile Portfolio.

My Services Includes:

* Printable and HQ File size
* Unique & Creative High Quality Designs
* Source files (JPG & PNG, AI, EPS, PDF)
* Unlimited Revisions until final approval
* Fast Delivery 
* All type of Logo Design Expert

Have queries? Contact Me anytime!

Thank you.

1 Like

ONLY FOR STUDIO LEADS AND MEMBERS:

Studio Leads and Members Matching

This category is to be a place for Studio Leads and members to match up together.

1 Like

How do you know if they are or not?

Apparently even if you are not a studio member, you can still be contacted to join the team of a Studio Lead. Studio Leads have a badge indicating that on their profile and I don’t see one on the Op’s profile. Studio Members have the option to show to Studio Leads on their profile they are interested in joining teams. I have that option. I have not yet turned it on.

To join a studio you need to be a studio MEMBER chosen by fiverr. It might be possible to be on a Studio without being a member however. I’m unsure about this.

2 Likes

Check my profile maybe i can be a part of it? My best seller gig is for WordPress security.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m interested in working with you. I am a professional ebook designer.

Hello there, I have the member enabled to my profile and I can cover your pointed skills " Professional WordPress Experts (Site Speed , Securtiy , and Optimziations etc.) and (Logo Designers also.)" We may discuss more to work together