Fiverr Community Forum

Join my Team on Studios

Hello Pros…

I hope all of you doing great… I am creating this threat to let you know i am searching for Professional WordPress Experts (Site Speed , Securtiy , and Optimziations etc.) and (Logo Designers also.)

If you want to join my studio let me know … lets have a chat :slight_smile:

Thank you

25 Likes

Hello zeeshanwebsx

I’m interested, check my gig I’m logo designer and I would like to work.

5 Likes

ONLY FOR STUDIO LEADS AND MEMBERS:

Studio Leads and Members Matching

This category is to be a place for Studio Leads and members to match up together.

2 Likes

How do you know if they are or not?

2 Likes

Apparently even if you are not a studio member, you can still be contacted to join the team of a Studio Lead. Studio Leads have a badge indicating that on their profile and I don’t see one on the Op’s profile. Studio Members have the option to show to Studio Leads on their profile they are interested in joining teams. I have that option. I have not yet turned it on.

1 Like

To join a studio you need to be a studio MEMBER chosen by fiverr. It might be possible to be on a Studio without being a member however. I’m unsure about this.

3 Likes

Check my profile maybe i can be a part of it? My best seller gig is for WordPress security.

1 Like

I’m interested in working with you. I am a professional ebook designer.

1 Like

Hello there, I have the member enabled to my profile and I can cover your pointed skills " Professional WordPress Experts (Site Speed , Securtiy , and Optimziations etc.) and (Logo Designers also.)" We may discuss more to work together

1 Like

Congratulations on your Studio Team! What are you doing for content as far as writing?

2 Likes

Purple Squirrel Media :chipmunk: has more work than hands. Quality content and polished websites are essential. The Fiverr Studio is a great addition, we started right here on Fiverr 9 months ago. Teaming up is how you grow, and live the freelancer remote life you’ve been dreaming about. Grow team​:white_check_mark: Grow Skills​:white_check_mark: Polish Pitch :white_check_mark: Presentation​:white_check_mark: Payment Processing :white_check_mark: Quality Customer Service :white_check_mark: Smile :smiley: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hey there,

I am doing Album Covers if you are interested, check this out:
https://www.fiverr.com/tudorslash/design-a-cover-for-your-music-release

Thanks,
Tudor

2 Likes

I’m interested, check my gig I’m logo designer and I would like to work.i hope you like this.

1 Like

Need a content writer? I’m a click away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, sono una designer, se ti puoi interessare contattami

1 Like

I am agree with you. I am photo editor and retouches. Please Check my gig. I hope i will help you.
Thanks

1 Like

I have also been selected for studio but not getting reliable members to create my own studio, but seriously interested to collaborate with others. I have expertise on both wordpress and shopify store development. So if any studio lead is interested, please contact with me. I am open to join and collaborate

1 Like

First of all hi to all

Yes i am new here & I am very much interested in joining studio so please Take a look at my profile & work portfolio & if there is any chance for me then i will be very happy to collaborate. My expertise are wix Web Development, Data Visualization, Vector Illustration.

1 Like

Hi Zzeeshan.
I am interested

2 Likes

Hey zeeshanwebsx,
This is a good opportunity can you add me to your group.
Thank you