Fiverr Forum

Join the best studio team

Hello! I’m a graphic designer, writer, and brand consultant, I work for brands and individual clients around the world, Making a good design artwork is not a simple task, and being up-to-date with the latest trends in designing will always enhance your image.special draw face logo design. I care about clients. delivering fully resizable, sharp and clean artworks. people need all graphics, portrait into a cartoon caricature. I can draw cartoon portraits face logo for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a Christmas present, couple’s anniversary. I care about clients. This is why I only work with vectors, delivering fully resizable, can I join your studio. Please check my gigs feel free to send me a message! Thanks very much!

Gbandara

1 Like

Have you been notified that you are eligible to join a studio? If not, you can’t join one …unfortunate, but there you are …

4 Likes

You aren’t currently eligible for studio membership. You need to wait until you get chosen. I assume you’ll get an email/notification about it if you ever get chosen.

2 Likes

I’m not aware of that. thanks for your advice.

thanks for your advice.

1 Like