Fiverr Community Forum

Joined Fiverr in august and earned $1000+

My fiverr experience has been awesome so far ngl. Been building my clientele steadily and I’ve met some really awesome people so far. I joined in August and I’ve completed 32 orders so far earning over $1000 with 20+ 5 star reviews. Really looking forward to the rest of the year rn. I hope this inspires someone! Please if you have any advice on how I can even improve my gig please leave a comment. Thank you!!

48 Likes

Congratulation mate! Good Luck :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

5 Likes

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

5 Likes

Congrats Brother !!!

3 Likes

Congratulations. Can you share your secret of success?

5 Likes

Congratulations. Best of luck :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Congratulation @johnnydepth

2 Likes

Don’t have no secret really bro. Got a bit lucky I got my first order after a couple days but after that I spent a lot of time on the forum learning from more experienced sellers especially how to write buyers requests. Got my next few jobs from sending requests. After that communication skills I guess. I communicate with my clients all the time about the progress of their work and this helps a lot with the reviews. Next I guess is quality of work. Not being cocky but I’m pretty good at what I do they end up ordering multiple gigs. Communication is key though!

10 Likes

Thank you very much my man

Wow cool bro. Thanks for sharing the these :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations ! I understand your feelings, I have been making $350 during my first month and could already encounter fantastic people !

To everyone wishing to achieve success on this platform there is no secret formula : grind on yourself and don’t wait for success to come. Work hard with in mind to satisfy your customers and deliver beyond expectations.

7 Likes

Congratulations! Happy freelancing

1 Like

that’s very encouraging . congratulations

2 Likes

Congratulations, Best of luck :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations and best wishes for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations, All the best.

1 Like

@johnnydepth Congratulations ! Hopefully I too will get an order soon just starting with Fiverr

2 Likes

Hope so too bro. Wish you all the best

Congratulation @johnnydepth Keep it up to your good work.

1 Like

Congratulation! goo ahead

1 Like