Juggling while singing with my mouth closed

Hi everyone, I’m very new to fiverr, I have a few gigs of myself singing and talking with my mouth closed (my rare “talent”). I recently added juggling to the mix, and yes, this is meant to be funny:

http://fiverr.com/metalriot/juggle-while-singing-with-my-mouth-closed

Thank you so much, @videoconceopts! I really appreciate the positive feedback. So you spoke with your mouth closed as a kid, too? That’s the way I communicated with my stuffed animals, it freaked my mom out - she thought I was possessed. Thanks again!

Thank you so much, @videoconceopts! I really appreciate the positive feedback. So you spoke with your mouth closed as a kid, too? That’s the way I communicated with my stuffed animals, it freaked my mom out - she thought I was possessed. Thanks again!