June month was Excellent for me by Earning in Fiverr. I have earned 366.4$ USD in June month. Before this, I was earned only 220$ USD in a whole year. My Total earnings are 586.4$ USD.
What I have learned?
I learned If I or any other new sellers in Fiverr wants to get orders on a gig, Then me or they should do the following things:
- Always be Active and responsive in your Fiverr account. (that will increase your gig ranking, believe me).
- Keep sending buyer requests daily. 10 would be fantastic if you can send daily. (that will increase your gig impressions, click, views and order also).
- Don’t do any violations. (that will decrease your chance to get orders).
- Behave well to your buyers if anyone contacts you.
- If you get orders, work hard and do it like what your buyer exactly expect.
- Don’t deliver late, Do it in time.
I have shared my Fiverr experience. If I have said anything wrong, I apologize in advance.
I think this post will be an Inspirational post for New sellers.