June's Experience's been Great

carol_author

I had a quick browse of your profile and can’t see anything obvious that would cause you to be banned. As long as your content writing isn’t for academic work then you should be fine. As Fiverr TOS does not allow you to put work towards other people’s qualifications. Why are you so concerned about being banned?

EDIT: I do see you have an “essay” writing gig. That’s probably a bit close to home to academic writing as the word essay is mainly associated with academic work, perhaps the word report or article would be a better fit. You should be careful here though

I had a quick browse of your profile and can’t see anything obvious that would cause you to be banned. As long as your content writing isn’t for academic work then you should be fine. As Fiverr TOS does not allow you to put work towards other people’s qualifications. Why are you so concerned about being banned?

EDIT: I do see you have an “essay” writing gig. That’s probably a bit close to home to academic writing as the word essay is mainly associated with academic work, perhaps the word report or article would be a better fit. You should be careful here though

Thanks for the sound feedback, I will try and edit., And also adhere to all the TOS. I’m worried about the banning, because I have read here that Fiverr is never reliable, may suspend a/c without any warnings

Thanks for the sound feedback, I will try and edit., And also adhere to all the TOS. I’m worried about the banning, because I have read here that Fiverr is never reliable, may suspend a/c without any warnings

Don’t worry because that is not true. You must read their terms carefully before because they have very characteristic policies

Archived