Just a ask about fiverr

swiingdesigner

Hello!

welcome to Fiverr

to gain visibility, you need to have reviews on your Gigs, 5 start reviews if possible, one of the ways to have your first order is to use the “buyer request” section, there are a lot of people looking for someone to do something, so place different offers and someone will contact you eventually

other advise I can give you and I use a lot, is to log in on Fiverr through my laptop or desktop computer, this also helps with the algorithm, try to do this every day, same with buyer request, place offers every day

Hello!

welcome to Fiverr

to gain visibility, you need to have reviews on your Gigs, 5 start reviews if possible, one of the ways to have your first order is to use the “buyer request” section, there are a lot of people looking for someone to do something, so place different offers and someone will contact you eventually

other advise I can give you and I use a lot, is to log in on Fiverr through my laptop or desktop computer, this also helps with the algorithm, try to do this every day, same with buyer request, place offers every day

ooo, thx man. your tips are very valuable to me <3

Hello!

welcome to Fiverr

is to log in on Fiverr through my laptop or desktop computer,

You mean as opposed to logging in through android? If so, wondering why would that make a difference?

🙂 May

Hey guys, i’m new in fiverr and i have some questions about it.

How do i grow and gain visibility around here?

How do i grow and gain visibility around here?

Easy, promote your gigs! go onto social media like facebook, find groups that refer to what you do, then post your gig on there groups!

is to log in on Fiverr through my laptop or desktop computer,

You mean as opposed to logging in through android? If so, wondering why would that make a difference?

🙂 May

I really don’t know what’s the difference, but from experience, my views get better when I log in from my laptop day by day, than when I do it just on my phone

I really don’t know what’s the difference, but from experience, my views get better when I log in from my laptop day by day, than when I do it just on my phone

I have never, ever, ever ,ever, ever, ever , ever, ever ,ever, ever, ever , ever, ever ,ever, ever, ever , ever, ever ,ever, ever, ever , ever, ever ,ever, ever, ever , ever, ever ,ever, ever, ever , ever, ever ,ever, ever, ever , ever, ever ,ever, ever, ever . . . .

. . . found any pattern, logic rhyme nor reason, regarding what I do as a seller affecting my ranking/sales/etc.

For example (what we’re talking about here), sometimes I notice that I only get new messages inquiring about my gigs when I’m offline. New plus many messages!

Archived