Just a random shout out

zeus777

I was randomly swimming through the forum sea and was looking through the topics and saw a familiar face from an older post…and realized that it’s way past November.

This is a shout-out to @emmaki, I know I can send a message to you directly, but might as well do it here. Just wanted to say hi since I believe your ban-period has now expired.
I miss your tough straight-forward no BS attitude and some people might have not liked that, but every now and then you will leave a very kind comment to those who need/deserve it.

I believe jonbass is doing a great job with being straight to the point too, but
Emma, you will always be in my heart. I hope you decided to drop by the forum again someday.

Dang, this is turning into a love letter rather than a shout-out.

OK, back to work, hahaha. :star_struck:

I was randomly swimming through the forum sea and was looking through the topics and saw a familiar face from an older post…and realized that it’s way past November.

This is a shout-out to @emmaki, I know I can send a message to you directly, but might as well do it here. Just wanted to say hi since I believe your ban-period has now expired.

I miss your tough straight-forward no BS attitude and some people might have not liked that, but every now and then you will leave a very kind comment to those who need/deserve it.

I believe jonbass is doing a great job with being straight to the point too, but

Emma, you will always be in my heart. I hope you decided to drop by the forum again someday.

Dang, this is turning into a love letter rather than a shout-out.

OK, back to work, hahaha. :star_struck:

Just wanted to say hi since I believe your ban-period has now expired.

Unfortunately her ban period is until 3017.

OH DARN I missed the "3"017 part!!!

Dang, I guess …well, I’m pretty sure I’ve ( actually all of us!) already crossed the rainbow bridge by then, I’ll have coffee and cake with her in the clouds. 😛

Not me, gonna live forever boi or at the very least upload my conciousness to the internet.

Much as I loved the majority of her comments, there are rules on the forum which hundreds of thousands of users manage to keep on the right side of.
If any banned account was unbanned without a guarantee of a change in behavior then really, what is the point of having rules to go by?
Why shouldn’t the hundreds of spammers who have been banned be told they can come back and keep doing the same thing without consequences?

Archived