Fiverr Community Forum

Just another music producer to work on your instrumental

Who I Am?
Hi! Hope you’re doing great. Looking for a professional to produce your edm track? Then you’re in the right place. It might have taken a long time to visit my Gig, let me capitalize on this opportunity by showing something favorable for you!

I’m Andrea Riccio (aka Krutz), 7+ years experienced producer and beatmaker. In my career, my tracks climb a lot of chart like Beatport Electro House’s one with my track “Louis” and the iTunes Dance with my remix for Federico Scavo.

What I Do?
Now I mostly make trap and afrotrap beat but I like to experiment and change genre. I work with a lot of rappers from Italy.

I have also experience in producing Pop, Radiophonic.

If you search a professional work for you track, you’re in the right place!

I will provide you with an exclusive beat for commercial purposes so you can sell the songs you make using these beats on iTunes , Spotify etc.

After selling the instrumental exclusively to you I am not allowed to sell or lease this instrumental anymore to anyone else.

My package:
Basic: You will get an mp3 tagged version of the instrumental (no mastered). (5$ - 1 Day Delivery - 1 Revision - Commercial Use)
Standard: You will get mp3 and wav tagged version of the instrumental (no mastered). (15$ - 2 Days Delivery - 4 Revision - Commercial Use)
Premium: You will get mp3 and wav tagged version of the instrumental (mastered and unmastered). (25$ - 3 Days Delivery - Unlimited Revision - Commercial Use)

That’s the url: https://www.fiverr.com/share/R5wPD