Just became a level one seller! WOOHOO! Is there any real advantages?

jonnypop

Sales improve because you now have reviews (hopefully). Even if the number of orders might not go up drastically your total take away will be higher as you ca now sell for a higher price. Gig Extras come in really handy it is now time for you to charge closer to the real world charges.

You rank much easier in categories when you have videos up as a Level 1 and Level 2 seller. When I had no levels, it seemed much harder to show up on categories.(Not verified, just been my experience.)

Sales should improve as just from being a Level 1 seller, you can offer more of a varied gig as you can now include gig extras, thus enticing your buyers more to buy from you.

• 5 years later...

Sales improve because you now have reviews (hopefully). Even if the number of orders might not go up drastically your total take away will be higher as you ca now sell for a higher price. Gig Extras come in really handy it is now time for you to charge closer to the real world charges.

loser to the real world charges.

i know how can help you! but your needs more sell your gig and increase your gig price

yes you’ll see the difference, fiverr will send the traffic to you from time to time and you have to be ready to make conversions, sales and positive reviews so the algorithm keep sending traffic to you.
your level does make sense when it comes to raising the prices because you don’t look like a new seller and you’re more trusted.
top rated seller is the key level so work hard for it.
but maintain your level and avoid warnings, canceltations and respond on time.

Congratulation and GOOD LUCK 🙂

Archived