Fiverr Community Forum

Just became a Top Rated Seller!

Literally in the last 10 minutes. I am SCREAMING! I canโ€™t believe I finally did it :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :cupid: thanks for helping keep me sane over the last couple years everybody! Iโ€™ve been on Fiverr since 2017 and level 2 seller for almost the entire time so I thought itโ€™d never happen! Iโ€™m over the moon :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Screenshot

78 Likes

Congratulations!
Welcome to the club. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! Iโ€™m so happy :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations and best wishes!

2 Likes

Congrats girl! So happy for you. Iโ€™ve met the requirements few months ago and have been waiting since then for promotion. Hopefully will make one soon. Keep up the quality work and enjoy your achievements. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hope you get that good news very soon! Thanks for your kind words x x x x

3 Likes

Welcome to the tribe Miss Gwyneth, you worked hard to earn it!

2 Likes

Thank you lovely!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

One question though: Were you getting notifications on every 15th that you have been nominated for TRS and on 16th an email saying better luck next time? I got them for first 2 months after I met the requirements but then nothing on 15th and 16th. Either theyโ€™ve stopped notifying or Iโ€™m not being nominated at all? Iโ€™d appreciate if you can share your experience.

Congratulations on your achievement :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations :blush:

1 Like

I have all Fiverr emails turned off, but no I never received any notifications to my knowledge!

2 Likes

oh okay! If there are no notifications then there wonโ€™t be any emails though. Gotta keep waiting then! Enjoy your big day :slight_smile:

My guess would be that if you still meet the requirements according to the stats you see on your analytics, then youโ€™re still being reviewed now and then by the Fiverr team to determin your eligibility :slight_smile: Thanks for your kind words and I hope you get TRS soon! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yeah thatโ€™s my take on this as well. Fingers crossed! :blush:

1 Like

Well, I knew it would :stuck_out_tongue: But anyway, great to see it happen, congrats! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Many Many congratulations. Im also waiting for this dream

1 Like

Congratulation for the achievement

1 Like

Congratulations on your achievement :slight_smile:
Itโ€™s inspiringโ€ฆ

1 Like

While you were celebrating your Top Rated achievement, I was busy also celebrating my Level 2 achievement yesterday. I hope to someday, get to your level. So happy for you. Congrats!

2 Likes