Just became a Top Rated Seller!

gwyneth_galvin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you get that good news very soon! Thanks for your kind words x x x x

One question though: Were you getting notifications on every 15th that you have been nominated for TRS and on 16th an email saying better luck next time? I got them for first 2 months after I met the requirements but then nothing on 15th and 16th. Either they’ve stopped notifying or I’m not being nominated at all? I’d appreciate if you can share your experience.

One question though: Were you getting notifications on every 15th that you have been nominated for TRS and on 16th an email saying better luck next time? I got them for first 2 months after I met the requirements but then nothing on 15th and 16th. Either they’ve stopped notifying or I’m not being nominated at all? I’d appreciate if you can share your experience.

Were you getting notifications on every 15th that you have been nominated for TRS and on 16th an email saying better luck next time?

I have all Fiverr emails turned off, but no I never received any notifications to my knowledge!

Were you getting notifications on every 15th that you have been nominated for TRS and on 16th an email saying better luck next time?

I have all Fiverr emails turned off, but no I never received any notifications to my knowledge!

oh okay! If there are no notifications then there won’t be any emails though. Gotta keep waiting then! Enjoy your big day 🙂

oh okay! If there are no notifications then there won’t be any emails though. Gotta keep waiting then! Enjoy your big day 🙂

My guess would be that if you still meet the requirements according to the stats you see on your analytics, then you’re still being reviewed now and then by the Fiverr team to determin your eligibility 🙂 Thanks for your kind words and I hope you get TRS soon! :sparkling_heart:

My guess would be that if you still meet the requirements according to the stats you see on your analytics, then you’re still being reviewed now and then by the Fiverr team to determin your eligibility 🙂

Yeah that’s my take on this as well. Fingers crossed! 😊

Archived