Fiverr Forum

Just became Level 2 seller!

Today morning I woke up and as always, first thing I did is checking fiverr.com :slight_smile: And there is a message that I have became level 2 seller. Wohooo >:D< I didnt expected it so fast. I registered on fiverr 4 months earlier but I posted my fist gig before 35 days and made my first sale before 32 days.

I am pretty excited about it. :slight_smile: Thanks to my all buyers helping me grow. I will never forget that to satisfy customers is a must thing on fiverr. Try to give every customer more then his/her expectation and you will be a sure success.

Thank you everyone.

-

Vinay

Congratulations…!! =D>

Hi! Set up alerts from your email box to your mobile phone. So you will know right than when you become a new level fiverr seller:) You have missed celebration all night long for your great fiverr win!))

Good luck!

Congrats Bro. I can see your Exotic Spices Gig :slight_smile: Very Creative and Unique :slight_smile: Keep it up <:-P

YAY that’s great news!!

Reply to @samix1990: :slight_smile: thanks

Awesome news

Congradz !!! and Keep it up !! :smiley:

Hi, what does it take to hit level two? 85 gigs all complete. 25 positive reviews and 6 negative. still cant do gig extras. also complete orders from april 22nd is scheduled payment may 18th. anyone know why?

Reply to @tommhard: I think It may be due to your rating is 83%. Anyways I would suggest you to contact support. Best of luck.