Just Became TOP RATED SELLER!

bkaric

Guest cornballmktg

from what we can see you have 1500+ rated orders and a 99% percent with about a year of service on fiverr. congrats to you! it must be nice to finally able to unlock those seller features. woot woot!!! that’s a lot of orders and a lot of patience to have them unlocked. by all appearances it seems you deserve such rating by the amount of orders you have gotten alone! good for you!

have you ever been featured on the main page?

we have been on fiverr for about 60 days and are at level 2 with little over 500 orders and never have been featured on the main page. i’m hopeful the unlocking of top seller features comes much sooner rather than 12 months for us.

Reply to @cornballmktg: First of all, thank you for kind words. I have over 2300completed sales in total including gigs that are not available at the moment. To be honest, I am working alone and working hard. I was only once on the first page about 3 months ago, not as featured seller, just suddenly appeared there, and in less than one day (I was moved from there quite fast within 3 hours) I got incredible 50 orders on that gig which is my all time record. Wish it would happen again.

It might be faster for you, some people get it sooner, some later but it’s never too late. It is always important to work hard and treat clients well and TRS will come when deserved. Good luck to you.

Archived