Just Become Level One Seller

manasyewale

Hello Everyone,

I have been so excited all day to receive the level one badge and it is here, finally. It has been 2½ months since I joined fiverr and it has been a rollercoaster ride.

Honestly, it has been a great journey so far. Sure, Fiverr has its flaws but had it not been for fiverr, freelancing would only be a dream for me.
As a student, not only do I get to do the work that will help my skills learn and grow but also earn enough money to keep my focus on studying rather than a part time job.
Furthermore, I have been able to grow my network and meet a lot of people from my industry which would never have been possible without Fiverr.

Now that I look back, Fiverr has given me so much more than just a freelancing platform.

I know that it has been just 2½ months since I started using Fiverr but I would like to thank all the people working in Fiverr for giving me this wonderful opportunity to help me reach new heights in my career. I want to thank all the forum members for always helping me and everyone else out when we needed it the most.

This is my Fiverr journey do far and honestly I could not have asked for a better start to my journey than this.

Regards,
Manas Yewale

Screenshot_20200315-145840_Fiverr.thumb.jpg.0f3af2e8ec22b542080818f1a8e0478a.jpg
Screenshot_20200315-145840_Fiverr1080×2280 324 KB

• 2 weeks later...

Archived