Just been awarded Top Rated Seller!

richt74

It’s been a great day! After just under two years of hard work i have just promoted to a Top Rated Seller!

What started as a see how it goes challenge…as part time after normal work!..now involves many late nights and weekends (still as part time!!) to deliver to my customers the best embroidery digitized file ready for machine production. I have always enjoyed creating new logos and have digitised thousands and thousands over the years!

Good luck to those starting out on their fiverr venture and to those creeping up the levels…there is a light!!

Cheers

richt74

https://www.fiverr.com/richt74/professionally-digitize-your-logo-into-embroidery-format

Hi, congratulations! 🙂

You are doing a great job! And both original work and trendy as I see. I haven’t seen other similar gigs on Fiverr yet.

I thought we were not allowed to use the same image as the main image for more than one gigs on Fiverr. But since you became Top Rated Seller and we all know this is ‘handpicked’ and not the computer generated, it seems this rule has recently changed and I didn’t notice. Good tip to know!

all the best richt74 and keep up the good work!

Archived