Fiverr Forum

Just been awarded Top Rated Seller!

It’s been a great day! After just under two years of hard work i have just promoted to a Top Rated Seller!

What started as a see how it goes challenge…as part time after normal work!..now involves many late nights and weekends (still as part time!!) to deliver to my customers the best embroidery digitized file ready for machine production. I have always enjoyed creating new logos and have digitised thousands and thousands over the years!

Good luck to those starting out on their fiverr venture and to those creeping up the levels…there is a light!!

Cheers

richt74

https://www.fiverr.com/richt74/professionally-digitize-your-logo-into-embroidery-format

Congrats!!!

Congratulations! %%-

Congrats! I just got it today also… very happy. :slight_smile:

Reply to @richt74:

Congratulations really Great news and it motivate me to do hard work. i hope one day i will see myself as top rated seller.

Thanks and regards

Mallika

https://www.fiverr.com/mallika255

Cheers! Thanks guys!..congrats cal5086 on your Top Rated…ness!

Congrats richt74! Hope one day I’ll tooo :D/

Fantastic. Congratulations!

congrats

that’s awesome. keep up the great work… Congrats

Nice one!

Wow! Way to go! So I’m brand new. How do I get to the level where I actually show up in search results?

Congrats! Keep up the good work.

Awesome. Cool Gigs!

Congrats!! Awesome gig, too!!

Congrats. You really deserve it.

Hi, congratulations! :slight_smile:

You are doing a great job! And both original work and trendy as I see. I haven’t seen other similar gigs on Fiverr yet.

I thought we were not allowed to use the same image as the main image for more than one gigs on Fiverr. But since you became Top Rated Seller and we all know this is ‘handpicked’ and not the computer generated, it seems this rule has recently changed and I didn’t notice. Good tip to know!

all the best richt74 and keep up the good work!

Congrats! happy to see you are happy with that awesome gig, what is the program you are using for embroidery?