Just Been Promoted? Let's talk!

veepueco

Was demoted last month from Level 2 to Level 1 because I had 75% on time delivery and 82% order completion. Worked my ass off to get both to 94% this month so I can get my level back.

Surprisingly I had more sales as a level 1 seller this February than a level 2 seller last January

Screenshot_20180215-213321.thumb.png.d7a0ab6c720189625f77ee950f418906.png

I’ll add a screenshot later. I just got promoted back to level 2 after being demoted to Level 1 in January. My stats back then was 64% for On time delivery, 97% response rate and 97% cancellation. Now it’s 92% On time delivery, 97% response rate and 95% cancellation.

I extended the time on my gig to several days. I figured if customers really do want quality, they won’t mind waiting a few more days to get their orders completed. I also made use of the “ask for extension” solution in resolution center. My clients are usually cool and understand that writing takes time. I wait until I’ve finished the gig before sending in the extension request. (Prior, I would update the customer that my order might be late and ask for an extension and if they agree, then I do just that).

Hello Everyone…
I also got demoted last month. My response rate was around 85%, completed orders was around 80% and on time delivery was around 75%.
But I worked very hard and now again promoted to level 2 seller. I tell you guys this was not easy. Fortunately I have some good and recurring clients. Otherwise working and getting orders as a level 1 seller was not that easy. I did not get much orders as level 1 seller. But anyhow I did my best and promoted to level 2 seller.
A huge sigh of relief.

Screenshot_20180215-184816.thumb.png.29006531491160d8d220048ddb686709.png

Still a Level 2 seller, but I’ve been nominated for TRS again. Although I was nominated last month, I had a duplicate gig that may have stopped me from being promoted (according to the email I received about it).

🎈 It would be a great b-day gift!

1923124802_ScreenShot2018-02-15at8_52_36AM.png.0e0bde999ab5cea093b534a568f57348.png

Even if it doesn’t happen this time, at least I can say I’m “TRS Nominated” (x2) 😄

Still a Level 2 seller, but I’ve been nominated for TRS again. Although I was nominated last month, I had a duplicate gig that may have stopped me from being promoted (according to the email I received about it).

36%20AM

Even if it doesn’t happen this time, at least I can say I’m “TRS Nominated” (x2) 😄

Happy Birthday, Miss Sydney!

🎉

36%20AM

What happened the last time? Did you get nominated but your nomination got declined? Where you TRS but got demoted to level 2?

Is it possible to a level 2 to regain TRS status?

What happened the last time? Did you get nominated but your nomination got declined? Where you TRS but got demoted to level 2?

This is a yes. It may be manual and I don’t know if you get a better chance than someone who was never TRS, but staff has made statements about the ability to regain any lost level. It definitely included TRS.

I’ve remained a Level 2. I was nominated last month, but the follow-up email listed reasons a person wouldn’t become a TRS. One of those reasons was having a duplicate gig, which I did at the time due to a bug that wouldn’t let me re-pause an older version of a gig that I had un-paused weeks prior.

I’ve fixed that issue, but still no TRS for me (yet). 🙂

Hello Everyone…

I also got demoted last month. My response rate was around 85%, completed orders was around 80% and on time delivery was around 75%.

But I worked very hard and now again promoted to level 2 seller. I tell you guys this was not easy. Fortunately I have some good and recurring clients. Otherwise working and getting orders as a level 1 seller was not that easy. I did not get much orders as level 1 seller. But anyhow I did my best and promoted to level 2 seller.

A huge sigh of relief.

Great job USAMA … (Y)

Congrats bro… Share some tips and tricks about the success in fiverr…

I’ve remained a Level 2. I was nominated last month, but the follow-up email listed reasons a person wouldn’t become a TRS. One of those reasons was having a duplicate gig, which I did at the time due to a bug that wouldn’t let me re-pause an older version of a gig that I had un-paused weeks prior.

I’ve fixed that issue, but still no TRS for me (yet). 🙂

I don’t want to jinx it or anything. 😛

• 2 weeks later...

Archived