Just Blew My 100% Rating, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I Blew It and it’s my fault. I’m so mad at myself right now. My vehicle advertisement gig is one of my best selling gigs I have going. Always at 100% satisfaction. But I just received a negative review. First it showed 98% and two minutes later it has dropped to 96%.

Here’s the story. I get this gig to advertise someone’s website, not just a gig, it’s a gig with an extra right. I’m so thrilled. I go out and create this beautiful shot near a city landmark, right. That’s what I’m suppose to do, no problem. Delivered gig.

So what’s the problem? Well the photo was taken at night, so it was a bit dark which I didn’t notice as much until the buyer mentioned how dark it was. Not really my fault as I did deliver as promised, right? Well, me being the type of seller to try and please the buyer and I agree it was a dark photo, I told the buyer I would go out within the week and take a better clearer photo. I had no problem with that.

So what happened. Well to begin with, even for the delivery of the first photo, I went to three different landmarks that night avoiding the traffic and crowds trying to get her a great picture (talk about service huh). After delivery the weather was pretty bad here, so I had to put it off and sent the buy a message that I hadn’t forgotten about her.

After that I went to three other places trying to get this perfect shot that identifies with a city landmark. Bad luck for me on this gig, each place was super crowded, dark or just not a good photo. But it’s still on my mind to deliver as promised.

Well in the meantime, this delivered order is no longer showing in my priority or active panel and any messages from the inbox is now on the second or third page so I basically forgot to get another pic (well a better pic as I had several that weren’t to my satisfaction :frowning:

So I’m reminded today because I notice my rating for this gig is now less than 100%. It’s not the buyers fault but if they had only sent me another reminder, instead they delivered a negative review :frowning: :frowning: (

PS: I went out and bought a better camera so this won’t happen again

http://fiverr.com/newopp/advertise-your-message-online-store-business-website-on-my-lexus

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yup, like Vedmak says, talk to your buyer. They may be more understanding than you think. Tip for next time? Star the order so you don’t forget :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: Okay, thanks, I didn’t know that. I’ll try it. I hope they accept it, I went through a lot trying to get that perfect pic but got caught up with other inbox messages and creating new gig.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yup, like Vedmak says, talk to your buyer. They may be more understanding than you think. Tip for next time? Star the order so you don’t forget :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: Okay, thanks, I didn’t know that. I’ll try it. I hope they accept it, I went through a lot trying to get that perfect pic but got caught up with other inbox messages and creating new gig.

Follow up: Talk to buyer and everything worked out. CS has removed the remark and I’m back to 100%.

Tip for Buyers: It is always good to message the seller about any issues before just leaving a negative remark. We get tons of questions and orders sometimes and the follow-up may get lost in all that. I know for me at least, that’s what happened but as you see what I noted above, I had worked hard at giving what I promised.

Reply to @aingham69: Thanks for your help :slight_smile: